Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

End of A Divorce.

A newly married couple Sam and Windy completed their first year of marriage without any problem.  At the beginning of the second year, small fights were started between them. At the end of the second year, it was difficult for the both to live together.  They fight each other every day for silly matters.  And on a fine day Windy decided to leave his husband and returned to her parents.

Their parents intervened but failed to get them together.

Then they started the court proceedings for the divorce.  The court proceedings were going on. 

One day the husband got a letter from Windy. Sam opened the letter with much amusement. It read:

Dear Sam,

After my departure, I had thought about our relations.  I remember our first few months.  It was great.  I know how much you loved me.  Then I thought about the problems in our marriage.  When I deeply thought about the fights, I realized one thing.  I was wrong and was creating problems for you.  I demanded more time from you.  I made complaints about your income.  I was asking more money from you.  I was not doing my duty.  I spent time watching TV and did not do household work and complained that you are not helping me.  I was not obeying you. I did all the mistakes. I am ashamed of it.

Now I know how much I troubled you.  I was miserable and a nightmare for you.  I am sorry for what I did.  I voluntarily begging pardon for the misdeeds. Please forgive me.  I know how much you loves me.   I don't want to give any more troubles to you.  I promise, I would a nice and obedient wife to you through out our life.  I request you to come and take me home next Sunday.

However, I don't want to make any more trouble to you.  So next Sunday afternoon I'll catch a taxi and will be coming home.

With lots of love

Your wife,

Windy.
PS:  Dear Sam, I Congratulate you for winning the lottery for  $25 million

No comments:

Post a Comment