Search This Blog

Monday, August 3, 2009

What comes first?

Interviewer said, "I shall either ask you ten easy questions or one really difficult question. Think well before you make up your mind!"

Interviewer said, " I shall either ask you ten easy questions or one really difficult question. Think well before you make up your mind!"

The candidate thought for a while and said, " My choice is one really difficult question."

" Well, good luck to you, you have made your own choice!" said the interviewer.

Here is your question: " What comes first, Day or Night?"

The boy was jolted into reality as his admission depended on the correctness of the answer to that one question. He thought for a while and said, " It's DAY sir!"

" How?" the interviewer asked.

" Sorry sir, you promised me that you will not ask me a SECOND difficult question!"

Moral : Technical Skill is the mastery of complexity, while Creativity is the mastery of simplicity

No comments:

Post a Comment